Afterlife forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Technical Information: *** STOP: 0x0000001A Beginning dump of owner memory...

Go down

Technical Information: *** STOP: 0x0000001A Beginning dump of owner memory... Empty Technical Information: *** STOP: 0x0000001A Beginning dump of owner memory...

Post by Jay Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:52 am

Hi! I'm Jay, the creator and chief developer of Afterlife. I've been at it trying to mold and create my dream RSPS off and on for 7 years now. I'm devoted to creating a fair nostalgic world to fill everybody's needs and be their choice on a server to commit to and involve into a community able to match the original game itself healthily.

I myself am a social butterfly, but a loner at the same time. I like to chat and be friendly but am pretty distant usually and in my own world with my own agendas. I enjoy joking around a lot but not so much to play the fool or fool on anybody else; noncompliance of such will red flag me and on the flip of a coin I can go from good boss to bad boss immediately to uphold belief and duties.

You'll see me around various periods of the day, and night to late night developing, please be courteous of my time, when I am working on the server, and to all the other players.

Thanks!
Owner memory dump complete.

Contact your system administrators or technical support group for further assistance.

Last edited by Jay on Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:58 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : MEMORY_MANAGEMENT)
Jay
Jay
The Afterlife Owner / Chief Developer & Game/Website Coder
The Afterlife Owner / Chief Developer & Game/Website Coder

Rep : 1

http://www.afterlifeserver.net/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum