Afterlife forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General System Updates

Go down

General System Updates Empty General System Updates

Post by Jay Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:01 pm

8/16/2016
1. Beekeeper added to aid players with insect repellent while getting honeycombs and buckets of wax from his beehives. Beware the bees!
2. Helm of Neitiznot now acquirable from Mawnis Burowgar.
3. Jade-Onyx cut gems are now chiselable into bolt tips.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
6/24/16@4:07PM:
1. Superheated to 9001 °C achievements I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII added for using the superheat item spell.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
6/24/16@ET3:40AM:
1. Chatbox emblems for players code tossed and redone making it simple to cycle between your community rank emblems, your donator emblem, and if applicable, dicing emblem.

To cycle emblems use these commands while you're on the command it specifies or wanting to get to that command in priority order*:
*(some players may have more priorities in their emblems and more rotation around these emblems)

If in a community (1st priority):
::toggletester*
::togglecoordinator*
*These will override any donator or other community emblem if revealed use the command again to hide your communities emblems. By other community emblem, meaning also after you activate a second one, it will be active after you deactivate the first community emblem as they both live on the same priority of emblem so you must take them both down to get to the 2nd priority, your donator emblems and so fourth.

If a dicer (2nd priority)
::toggledicer*
*Will override only donator emblems if revealed use the command again to hide it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
6/22/16@3:14AM:
1. Co-ordinators and Chief Co-ordinators ranks added to the game for community members who enjoy helping community, entering events, and assisting players.
2. Hati received Hunter Brawling Gloves as an occasional drop for players.
3. Battlemage achievements I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X added for damage dealt with offensive magic spells.
4. Ore Hoarder achievements I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII added for mining ores & stardust with the Mining skill.
5. Fishy Business achievements I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII added for catching fish from fishing spots with the Fishing skill.
6. Woodchuck achievements I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII added for chopping logs from trees with the Woodcutting skill.
7. Castle Robber Achievements I, II, III added for your wins in the Castle Wars Minigame.
8. The Duelist Achievements I, II, III added for your winning duels in the Duel Arena Minigame.
9. ::toggledicer command added to show and hide dicer rank.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
6/21/16@ET/1:45 AM:
1. Testers and Chief Testers chat emblems in game updated, Chief Co-ordinators and Player Co-ordinators emblems added but ranks coming soon.

6/21/16@1:02AM:
1. Achievement backpay of XP lamps to players who have prior done challenges.
2. XP Lamps added to all achievements for rewards.

6/17/16@ET/3:00AM:
1. ::vote has been restored with new vote links. Use these to help gain us new friends!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6/15/16@ET/11:00PM
1. Mystical Counterfeit achievements I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII added for using alching spells.
2. Player Murderer Achievements I, II, III added for your player kills in Wilderness bodycount.
3. Soul Conqueror Achievements I, II, III added for your wins in the Soul Wars Minigame.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6/14/16@ET/11:00PM:
1. Slingshotter achievements I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X added for your Ranged Damage dealt.

6/14/16@ET/2:00AM:
1. Achievement Task System added into the game, it tracks a list of challenges all riddling with coins and soon XP lamps to keep you always ready to get in a couple and get payouts at the local Taskmasters. Current locations: Reldo at Varrock Castle Library, Rat Burgiss at intersection south of Varrock that meets with Lumbridge and Al Kharid, and Vannaka the Slayer master located underneath Edgeville in its dungeon.
2. Up Close N' Personal: I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X achievements added for your Melee Damage dealt out.                                                                  
Jay
Jay
The Afterlife Owner / Chief Developer & Game/Website Coder
The Afterlife Owner / Chief Developer & Game/Website Coder

Rep : 1

http://www.afterlifeserver.net/

Back to top Go down